Natural Oak Plywood
Dark Oak Plywood
Check back soon for access to 3D assets
The Shinto table range is a collection of tables for learning, collaborating and socialising. Shinto has been designed to be the flexible centre of activity. The 50mm steel frame and support structure paired with a hard-wearing laminate or plywood top creates a valuable addition to any learning space. Each table can be upgraded with power units and cable management support a multitude of uses. These 720 or 1050 height tables are available in multiple sizes.
Design by VE Furniture in Melbourne Australia
- 50mm steel frame with steel support structure and laminated MDF or plywood top
- 720mm or 1050mm height profiles
- Concealed or above-desk power available.
- Available in black or white powder coated steel as standard
- 8 in house E0 Laminate finishes available
- 100+ Laminex and Polytech laminate finishes available.
Need more info? Download our PDF Guide and discover the ways Shinto can create environments that promote personal performance, while supercharging a culture that values collaboration and the creation of new ideas.
Shinto offers a large range of components designed to be easily configured in many different ways to accommodate the needs of your environment and the workstyles it will host. Series One + Two Desks can be connected unlimitedly, making it easy to expand from a desk for one to an office of one hundred.